The book design prizes are awarded according to the requirements of the book design, whereby the quality of the works of art naturally plays an important role. These prizes are awarded as part of a book project. The winning images will be selected solely from the participating images in the respective book. In our LOUNGE series we usually have about 50 to 70 participants per book. The artworks of the participants automatically take part in the respective competition.
A book design award is a tremendous success for publicity!
There are very valuable rewards in the form of your image being on the front cover, back cover, title page and other highlighted pages in the book. The prizes are divided into the following categories:
- 1st prize (front cover)
- 2nd prize (back cover
- 3rd prize (title page)
- Honorable Mentions (chapter pages or other highlighted pages).
Also, from time to time, we select artists for a solo book, who will also receive the special award.
The awards in the “ART RETREAT” series for the small format are an exception. Here, the determined jury prizes are also shown on the front cover of the book. The images of the “Featured Artists” in the book (double pages with larger artworks), on the other hand, can win a book design award by being featured on the back cover. With this book series, which in future will be published irregularly, we would like to continue our former tradition in the field of small format.
All participants of the “Enter into Art” books are invited and nominated!
All award winners receive a certificate. Basically, however, the book itself serves as a certificate, which – not only for the award winners! – is an excellent advertising medium and PR tool! Please find mor information in our “Tips and Offers”!
Book design awards 2019
A Fine Art Journey – Weltreise mit Kunst
International Artworks and Poems
83 artists from 35 countries
- 1. Prize (cover): Isao Kobayashi – Japan
- 2. Prize (backcover): Iris Geneviève Lahens – Canada, Ulla Wobst – Germany
- 3. Prize (title page): Rune Baashus – Norway
- Honorable Mentions (chapter prizes): Natalia Rose – Denmark, Yasuyuki Uzawa – Japan, Lukas Kandl – France, Rowena Bozic – Slovenia, Majlinda Kelmendi – Albania, Ai-Wen-Wu Kratz – USA, Ruth Helena Fischer – Italy, Viviane Briscolini – Luxembourg, Leyla Yildiz – USA, Fabienne Burdet-Ichtchenko – France
Excellent Art 2019 – Exzellente Kunst 2019 – vol. 1
International Artworks and Poems
31 artists from 19 countries
- 1. Prize (cover): Bie Flameng – Belgium
- 2. Prize (back cover): Alicja Snoch-Pawlowska – Poland; Maud du Jeu – France; Patricia Pascazzi – Argentina; Sophia Koopman – Netherlands; Yvonne Welman – Netherlands
- 3. Prize (title page): Ivana Gagić Kičinbači – Croatia
Front cover awards 2019
In addition, the art catalog “Art Retreat 2019 – Kunstretreat 2019” with 20 cover prices was published as part of our miniprint and mixed media exhibitions!
Information about our jury awards:
In addition, there are up to 15 – 25 “Enter into Art” jury prizes in 2019 and 30% finalists (both for the large and the small format), which are determined by an professional international jury. All participants in our books are automatically entered into this annual art competition. There are around 5 – 10 jury members (professors, art lecturers, award winners) from different countries and continents. The announcement of these awards can be found in the right sidebar too, categories “Books and Events”.