Relaxing and meditating with art are fun! The following red link leads to our detailed instructions for an art meditation:
- Mindfulness meditation (technique, style, shape, color, light, mastery)
- Pleasurable meditation (deepened or extended meditation)
Online show available on the
German travel and relaxation blog “Bernsteinrose”
- www.meditaterra.de (Bernsteinrose-Blog)
In the footer or in the right sidebar of the website you will find the “Google translate”. Please select your language! We recommend the translation into English, since German belongs to the same language family.
What is the content of the German blog journal?
1. Art Excellence – the basis of our rewards and mission
The main category is KUNSTgenuss with Art Excellence as the subcategory (drop down menu) of the German Bernsteinrose Blog, in which we publish our aesthetic considerations and guided art meditations on the award-winning images. We also publish blog posts about solo exhibitions.
In this category, further articles about selected artworks, which can be ordered from us on request, can be found. If you are interested, please send us an email to receive our special rules for featured artists. The blog post can also be translated into English and published here on the website.
2. CONTEST Art category on the Bernsteinrose blog journal
The blog category CONTEST Art (WETTBEWERT Kunst) is dedicated specifically to winners and finalists. Similarly, it contains blog posts within the Selected Artworks section. The latter gives all participants the opportunity for recognition.
3. Annual german online show – sorted by color
In the German blog archive of the gallery (category “Kunstgenuss” / “ONLINE-GALERIE – Archive“) after one year the pictures of the previous year will be publicated and there will be available forever!
Gallery of exhibited artworks (upper menu)
“Art Enjoyment” category on the “Bernsteinrose” blog journal (menu below)
The subcategory “Relax with art and color” (“Entspannen mit Kunst und Farbe”) is closely linked to the gallery. Here we publish meditation instructions and information on the different colors, along with artistic designs.
- Kunstmeditation mit roten Farbtönen
- Kunstmeditation mit orangen Farbtönen
- Kunstmeditation mit gelben Farbtönen
- Kunstmeditation mit grünen Farbtönen
- Kunstmeditation mit blauen Farbtönen
- Kunstmeditation mit violetten Farbtönen
- Kunstmeditation mit bunten Farbtönen
- Kunstmeditation mit schwarzweißen Farbtönen
Google translation of the above linked pages into English without pictures: