Books are permanent and lasting!
Browse our art books: overview! They are well thought-out and harmoniously compiled gift books with outstanding content, which represents a mixture of modern art, art history, classical music and poetry. The books are available in bookstores, on Amazon and many other internet stores, as well as being placed in the German library network. The artist can buy books for a reduced author price from the publisher.
Welcome to “Enter into Art”!
Please take a look at the top menu first! You can find all information about our books here:
- Current deadlines, offers, release time and projects in the editing process – uppermost menu item CALL ARTISTS
- All published books – uppermost menu item ART BOOKS (Leaf through the books!)
- Here you can buy our books – lower menu item BUY BOOKS (ART BOOKS)
- Information about the registration of your artworks: FAQ
In the right sidebar you will find the archive of our book projects, book presentations, exhibitions and The way we work? When you click on a blog category or on the period, different information will appear, such as:
- More information about our books and the winners (book design awards)
- Excerpts from our books
- Other awards, winners, rewards and jury
- Photos and tours of our events
- Galleries of artworks
- Bonus videos, free service
- Solo presentations
You want to show your artworks?
Browse our books: overview (Please click here!)
Our international art books have the character of gift books with pictures and lyrical poems. The texts in the books – written by us specially for the artists – encourage readers to look closely at the artworks and to enjoy them. Through our PR strategy and gift book concept, the interplay of art, poetry / literature, classical music and cultural history is central to our book series – with prominent topics playing an important role. These are bilingual art books (first in English and also in German) in full color, published in both soft and hardcover versions. We usually publish 2 – 4 books a year. The English sections of our books are translated by professional translators (all of whom are native English speakers). In addition to solo books, there are various book series that are accompanied by international contests.
Our books are each designed and created by an editor – either Kurt Ries or Gabriele Walter. They are published and sold by the book seller Peecho in Amsterdam and by the German publisher Rediroma with ISBN.
Series of the “Enter into Art” art gift books:
- LOUNGE 1, 2. 3 and 4 (large format artworks)
- ART RETREAT – Kunstretreat (mainly small format artworks)
- Solo art books